Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog Clogg!

I think the blog was a great idea as it helped us learn much more about each other personally as well as how other people think. Most of us are so comfortable with where we sit that we did not want to go and interact with other people.

Blog was a good way of communication of interacting with other students in class. I think it was also a way to share some of our experiences which we do not feel comfortable with talking about in the class.

The best part was that all the blog assignments were related to what we did so it was a feedback and a recap of what our feelings and experiences were of what we learnt in class. Professor's blog was very interesting too and it kept us informed and interested in the subject.

The only thing which I feel is that I was unsure if we finish all our assignments in time, do we get the full points? Basically, I was unsure about the expectation of course content or work we needed to put on the blog.

But like everything else, I would like to thank the professor for giving us an extra skill or tool which helped us in our overall management growth. I will continue to update the blog and use it as a tool to my fullest benefit. A lot of co-workers and my freinds have been waiting for the semester to be over so that they can visit my blog!!

No comments: